WHAT SORT OF PERSONAL DATA WILL BE COLLECTED?
We only ever collect the data needed in order to consult with you regarding your event booking.
This includes but is not limited to -
- Your name
- Your business name
- The types of items you sell
- Your contact telephone number
- Details of your social media accounts and/or website
- Bank details (for refunds only)
WHEN WILL MY PERSONAL DATA BE COLLECTED?
Personal data is collected from a number of sources including:
- The website contact form.
- By email when booking events directly
- Referrals from existing traders
Your personal data is used to ensure that we can deliver our services to you in respect of events any data collected is only used to - Administer and deliver those services.
- To respond to your queries.
- To deliver, invoices and get feedback on our service
- To process any bookings that you make by using my website.
- To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement.
- To comply with tax, legal or regulatory issues.
HOW IS MY PERSONAL DATA PROTECTED?
All data obtained from you is stored within my computers which are password protected and passwords are regularly updated.
HOW LONG WILL MY PERSONAL DATA BE KEPT FOR?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, it will only be kept for as long as it is genuinely needed, or as long as is required for regulatory legislation reasons. At the end of that period, your data will either be deleted completely or made anonymous.
WHO DO YOU SHARE MY DATA WITH?
- We do not share your data outside of Little Hummingbird Events. We may from time to time give your company name to venues who may wish to promote your attendance at an event on their social media/website.
- We may also share your company and it's products on our social media or website in regards to attending an event. We may also share your own social media posts.
- We will never sell or rent your information to third parties.
THIRD PARTY LINKS